Need to get away?
If certain recent state policies got you spooked, United Airlines has your ticket out of Texas. This spring, from roughly March to the end of May, the airlines is offering one-way tickets to “warmer” destinations. [Featured image: @Nicolas Economou / NurPhoto / NurPhoto via AFP]
“Book fares under $70 to destinations over 70 degrees,” the company writes on its website. “This spring choose a spot with plenty of sunshine and save with one-way fares as low as $70 or awards starting at 7,000 miles, plus $5.60 in taxes and fees.”
From Texas, the airlines is offering numerous flights out of Houston to destinations that include Phoenix, Orlando, New Orleans, and Atlanta.
- Houston (IAH) – Phoenix (PHX), May 20, 2021 ($39* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Orlando (MCO), March 29, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – New Orleans (MSY), March 14, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Los Angeles (LAX), April 10, 2021 ($38* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Las Vegas (LAS), May, 25, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
- Houston (IAH) – Atlanta (ATL), March 22, 2021 ($49* for Basic Economy)
*Prices are subjected to additional seating, baggage, and other fees.
The airlines is also offering one-way tickets from Austin to Los Angeles at a price starting at $49, starting on April 5.
Passengers can also take advantage of flight flexibility with no change fees.