Austin’s The Courtyard at fourth&co (208 W 4th St, suite C) is hosting a retro rock and roll concert series featuring everyone’s favorite artists. The Turn Back Time Tribute Series will feature artists like Def Leppard, AC/DC, Blink-182, U2, Nirvana, and many more!
Whether it’s grunge or hair metal, rock & roll spans plenty of genres. And it arguably had no better era than the 80s and 90s, from the glitz and glam of Mötley Crüe to the gritty vocals of grunge.
Now, you can catch the best cover bands in Austin paying tribute to this epic era in rock history, only at The Courtyard!
Below you can find The Courtyard’s upcoming schedule for their Turn Back Time Tribute Series. All shows are on Saturdays at 8:00pm.
- 9/2 – Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi covers)
- 9/9 – Def Leggend (Def Leppard covers)
- 9/16 – Back in Black (AC/DC covers)
- 9/23 – Motley Mayhem (Mötley Crüe covers)
- 9/30 – Ozzmosis (Ozzy Osbourne & Black Sabbath covers)
- 10/7 – WOWU2 (U2 covers)
- 10/14 – Nirvanish (Nirvana covers)
- 10/28 – Blink-180True (Blink-182 covers)
This throwback series is taking place in a venue that perfectly suits the music. The cozy alley-like floor and stage are reminiscent of the intimate spots where these rock genres were born.
The Courtyard’s Turn Back Time Tribute Series is happening through October 28 at 208 W 4th St, suite C. You won’t want to miss your chance to step back in time to one of the greatest musical eras of all time—grab your tickets below!